Monday, December 20, 2010

The Great Search!


We're on the hunt! More of a journey actually, and would like YOUR input. You see, the boy's name is a no-brainer since the baby would take my husband's name, so right now we are on the search for the perfect girl's name in the event that we have, you guessed it, a girl! There's a 50/50 chance of this happening, ya'll, and so I want to be prepared. Here is how you can participate:

First, review the short list of names below and pair them with my last name- Campbell. This helps to get a feel for the full name. Then, sign up to follow my blog so that you can leave a comment underneath this post. (There's no obligation or spam attached to this.) Next, enter your favorite name choice in the comment box and submit it for publication to this entry! You can even choose more than one name, but please label them "1st choice, 2nd choice, etc." The only thing I ask is that you leave your vote on THIS page, not on facebook.

Thank you!

GIRLS NAMES

Amberlyn
Victoria
Kylie
Charlotte
Chloe Lynn
Taylor Marie

10 comments:

  1. Victoria Dawn Campbell
    Victoria marie Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison Marie Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria Campbell is a top contender for us, with the middle name being Marie. I would just have to get used to "Vicky" as a potential nickname, which I'm not in love with, therefore making the name somewhat questionable. As for Madison, it's cute, but "Maddy" is a definite no-no, and in addition, close friends of ours are considering that for their child, so we wouldn't want to snatch it from them. Thank you so much for your input, I love the brainstorming of ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this list, my vote goes to Victoria! I promise to call her "Victoria", not Vicky... I have a friend who goes by Tori. You can just keep calling her by her full name until it sinks in;) completely. If you are looking for more ideas check out the website www.nameberry.com -- the "Hot Lists" are hysterical and, yet still inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's one more. Victoria Dominica Campbell ! The middle name looks like I seen it brfore somewhere....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. As George Costanza would have named his kid u could too....Seven marie Campbell or Soda Campbell.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Peitra! I like Tori Campbell, that has a nice ring to it. I will check out nameberry for continued inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh but Charlotte is such a darling, old fashioned name, and probably not up for tampering! What's old is new again.
    Charlotte Campbell. Classic, classy. That's not to say I don't like those other names, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the name Charlotte too. We have a 2 year old cousin with that name. You probably wouldn't want to nickname her "Charlie"...Charlotte Marie Campbell...sounds classy. My second fave is Victoria, also classy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte is a biggie on my list. Although Charlie would be an unlikely (verbal) nickname for her, I like it still because it reminds me of my grandfather whose name was Charlie. Having this special "hidden" meaning makes the name more intriguing to me.

    ReplyDelete